Happy Times YAY

Looking back on this past year, I don't regret most of my decisions and I am happy with where I am at. Senior year was like a blur and sometimes I wonder if it ever really happened. It was like I was hallucinating the whole time and I was desperately trying to come back to myself and find something that was real again. Still I remained optimistic then to find happiness eventually and it wasn't until I found it in myself that I was brought back. So while I may have been in a bad place then I am so glad for the decisions I made for myself then that brought me to today. I made decisions blindly but it was those decisions that caused me to be so happy. I have learned so many valuable lessons in my life through all of the obstacles I have had to overcome. The most important one to me was that I don't wait for happiness anymore. Happiness starts today and if you wait for it all of your life it might never happen. I could be facing a million obstacles right now but, happiness starts with me. I am happy always! Even when I am stressed out and that is saying something especially coming from me. I am happy with all of the people in my life and I am happy with my surroundings.

Comments

Popular Posts