Time

    Since I have started college, the concept of time is something that is very difficult for me to comprehend. I don't understand anymore. In a way it's very liberating. I no longer feel the weight of it on my shoulders and I am not carrying mountains of deadlines. 
     I am free!! 
     Seriously time has been passing by so fast and I don't really feel like it's almost Christmas. My mind is still in like August time- frame. This weather is definitely not helping either! It's like summer but, it's December. I don't really have any time to think about anything and I am filling my days up with things to keep me busy. I am not waiting for the time to pass me by. I am also not waiting for some huge event in my life such as graduation. I am simply living by the day and I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts